View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 06:59 PM   #15
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchboost View Post
Nice work man. Lucky to have an older brother thats willing to lend a hand. Subed
My younger brother is the one helping with this build. I do have an older brother, but he never really got bitten by the car bug unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see it).

Now, as far as an update goes...

We were expecting the car back from the body shop within a 2 month timeframe. Well, 2 months turned into 13 months.

It does still need to be fully cut and buffed, but we'll be dealing with that later. I just wanted the car home at this point because it was holding me back quite a bit with other plans I have for my garage remodel.

Part of being a "collector" (cough...hoarder) is being indecisive. I had all three OEM grills painted and will be switching them out regularly to change up the look. This picture also shows just how much the color pops in the sun.

You can somewhat see the difference between these two pictures. One was in the evening and one was earlier this afternoon.

Stocked up on 3M undercoating and lots of sound deadening material. Giving the paint about a week to cure before cutting/buffing and finally installing the exterior panels with new hardware.

In the meantime, it'll be going on stands while we pull all of the suspension stuff off for powdercoating.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote