View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 06:45 PM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
this is literally the first Z ive ever looked at and thought "you know, that thing looks GOOD!". i am NOT a Z fan at all either!

looking forward to this beast coming out. i think the front bumper could use a little tweaking TBH. there needs to be some sort of separator in the center to make it more 240z apparent... but over all tits.

like the notion of it being twin turbo AND stick makes it SO much more appealing than the overly bloated and ugly 350z and 370z of the past. i saw this car and thought to myself "ok, i would totally make an original kit for this car!". might have to go buy one just to do that!

TOYOTA SUPRA: Our customers dont want manual, so were only making automatic.

NISSAN PROTO Z: Hold my beer...

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote