View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 08:55 PM   #23
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
^ wow thats good to know..never knew anyplace that rebuilt them and always expectes to buy a used one if mine failed. The price seems decent for anything that is a specialty job in the auto world. Excited to see the end result and obvs longevity....

U should ask him if he could document some pics, just to see the internals and the condition after all the years and miles..would be a kool sight..atleast to me
haha yea I never knew it existed either until now lol. Price seems fair; I figure 1-2 hours of labor plus parts?

It's cool -- maybe I will take pictures of the old parts after he finishes working. I don't want to interrupt his normal workflow or whatever

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote