View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 05:34 PM   #101
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Since I caged my car and made it undrivable, it's been in mothballs. I'm still deciding on engine choice (dry-sumped 5.0L Olds-215-based all-alloy V8 with ITBs?), trans choice, body mod choice, and I have to finish building the cage through the firewall in the front and getting the steering set up for my seating position that's significantly lower, more centralized and farther back than stock.

It pains me to see something that once brought me such joy sitting on two flat tires awaiting my ass to get some reprieve from restoring cars and starting businesses.

I always used Zilvia more than I contributed. I did some cool stuff, but even back then it was kinda fringe and wouldn't have helped more than a handful of dudes.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote