Thread: Rawgarage
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 08:28 PM   #26
Janz99
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Janz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the roughJanz99 is a jewel in the rough
He gave me the same story, said all the shipping places near his shop were all closed up and he couldn't ship any packages. Even though originally he told me they had been dropped off already to be packaged and shipped. Which he hasn't provided any receipts to prove this, and the packages were suppose to be shipped 4 days ago now.

I have family who drove through Louisiana last night and made it to Houston today. They said the weather was decent in Houston and it was business as usual. They were calling for some mild thunder storms late in the weekend/early next week but nothing from Barry was expected to hit Houston at the time. You can easily verify all this and check the weather conditions online.

I called around to some of the UPS depots in his area and all of them said they were still open and expected to be open all weekend. These are places within a few blocks of his shop. Everything he has told me doesn't add up and I've been able to discredit most or all of it with a few phone calls or messages.

I've asked him multiple times now for a refund, the only thing I get back is empty promises.
Janz99 is offline   Reply With Quote