View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 09:42 AM   #1
kleenS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kleenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
SR S14 HKS Hipermax D's, Nismo Clutch, Bosch -6 Fuel System, Tomei, ARP & more

Alright time to start clearing some crap out again.....Everything is locating in WV near Winchester, VA and Hagerstown, MD. Ill apologize early for the shit pictures. All parts for SR or S14 unless specified. Shipped prices are for CONTUS only. Paypal is [email protected] and all prices don't include fees.

S14 Hipermax D's. 1100$ shipped Dont really know what version these are (if anyone knows let me know). These things are damn near brand new. Might have put 1000 miles on these. I dont really like them, a good bit too stiff for me and I don't drift. There are no leaks, and the pillowball hats have no play at all and rotate extremely smooth with no rust or scuffing on joint. The only issues are I don't have the spanner wrenches (I have a universal set from Jegs that literally fit everything, I'd advise everyone to get them) and the rears are missing the adjustment knobs on top (of which are available from HKS from what I can see, or just use some pliers like I did). That being said, Ill let the pictures speak for themselves.

Tial 44mm MVR wastegate 270 shipped. This is the model with the optional ports for water cooling the diaphragm. Lightly used wastegate complete with fire ring and both inlet and outlet clamps. Also has all port block off plugs and the two barbed air fittings. No noticeable scratches on anodizing and only has normal wear from use. Not too sure what spring is in the diaphragm bc it was always used with a boost controller, but can check if its an issue.

SR Nismo Super Coppermix Single. 400$ shipped, damn good deal.... Has a spec clutch disc in it currently that is well used. Got the kit brand new from a guy that somehow bent the Nismo disc installing it, so I just threw my old disc in it. Uses any normal SR sized disc. Never drifted or clutch kicked, just normal flywheel wear. Would grab one of your choosing, hit the flywheel with a quick wiz wheel and throw it in. Worked flawless for me. Only reason removed was I went to a Nismo X-6 speed and had to get a S15 clutch kit (stayed with a Nismo cuz it was so good though). All hardware included.

***No thats not a crack, just a hair)

Os Giken steel PP single plate clutch. 200$ shipped. Clutch is well used and has a hot spots, no cracking though. Would do a rebuild on it and resurface the flywheel. Pressure plates bolts included.

S14 full fuel feed system. 360$ shipped. This price is not flexible at all, I'm not even positive I want to sell it. I built all of this but never ran it (except lines). Decided to go a different direction. Has all premium parts and is a great drop in fuel upgrade. Genuine Bosch 044 fuel pump (more flow, more reliable and all around better pump than 99% out there. The Germans know whats up) with proper billet filter sock (was 40$ alone). Stainless -6an feed line up to a -6 bulkhead with proper nylon washers through a oem s14 fuel tank lid and seal. Oem return and evap ports retained. Stainless -6an from the tank all the way up to the firewall with billet inline filter. Dont know exact length of the line but it was removed from a Supra that I had built that had to go to -8, so if it fit that huge bitch I'm pretty positive it'll work for our cars lol. Great no hassle fuel feed option with a premium fuel pump. Remove your pump out of your tank and just throw this whole unit in. This was not cheap to build, and takes a little bit of talent.

Tomei Type A SR valve springs. 160$ shipped. Pretty self explanatory. Heres a link to info on them http://www.frsport.com/Valve-Springs...4PsaAgkz8P8HAQ

Old style legit HKS SSQV's SOLD each shipped. Will come with C clip and gasket. I installed these new a long time ago on a stroker motor 350z with a big Greddy twin kit, back when that was cool lol, and believe me there was no expense spared in the build.

SR ARP head stud kit. 90$ shipped. Torqued once, then dropped a valve out of my head . New motor has tomei's.

Modified Megan SR 5 speed short shifter with knob. SOLD shipped. Shifter has been shortened further and re-welded. Throws are dumb stupid short and shifter still sits in an acceptable position relative to boot and shifter trim. Worked great for me, just went 6 speed so no use for it. Comes with everything pictured.

Greddy FMIC core. 50$ picked up. Shipping will be a whore on this one but if you really want it we can work something out. Has 2 very minor dents on bottom plate and bent fins. Mounting brackets are sound and definitely doesn't leak. Normal wear and tear for a well used core.

T3/4 turbo billet oil drain flanges. 1 competition turbo flange, one generic, NPT to -10an adapter, a 45* -10 push lock, a straight, or a straight -10 braided black fitting. Let me know which combination of flange and fitting you want and I'll work a price out with you....

Circuit Sports -10an oil filter relocation lines. SOLD shipped. Ran for about a year, then went to an oil cooler setup so made a new set of lines for myself. Both lines are roughly 2 feet long.

SR used oem rocker arms. 6$ each shipped. In good condition, no gauges or anything like that. Perfect to grind down for dual guide without having your motor down during.

SR OEM cylinder head parts. Just let me know what you need.

S14 valve cover. SOLD shipped. Missing one of the breather ports, and one of the exhaust side openings for the bolts has been trimmed off to fit my old DOC race manifold. Doesnt effect operation at all, gasket still sits in there just fine.

CAS off my old S14 motor. 80$ shipped. Worked perfectly when removed.

OEM SR exhaust manifold. 60$ shipped

OEM used S14 SR cams. Gears SOLD, cams 40$ shipped. Can remove VTC and Ex cam gear if needed. Lobes and journals have zero irregular wear.

S14 SR upper intake plenum. 50$ shipped. Just bare plenum, can include AICV pipe and other stuff if needed. Basically have everything just have to look, and will if theres interest.

S14 OEM throttle body. 25$ shipped. Throttle wheel not included. Tps worked when removed.

Peak Performance trans mount with hardware 40$ shipped Its black and comes with necessary hardware.

Tomei rocker arm stoppers. 50$ shipped. We all know these are the best there are, and they don't really wear. All 3 pieces included.

OEM S14 SR20 WC Ecu. SOLD shipped. Worked fine when removed.

Last edited by kleenS14; 05-07-2015 at 11:58 AM..
kleenS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links