View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 07:52 AM   #143
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
What are your suspension settings if I might ask? THanks! NVM... Found it.

Pretty close to mine. I am think RT's 225 and 245, but thinking 255's. How is running so wide up front because my setup is for autox, turn in on 245's on front might hurt me. 255 on 8" rim is that ok?
suspension setup is changing very soon, as we speak actually.

Shocks - Ohlins race valved shocks
Springs - Eibach 450/350 Ground Control setup
Bushings - Energy SUspension Hyperflex bushings
Arms - Battle Version RUCA

Camber at -2* f/r

wide tires front and rear is a must on 240's, they tend to be a little heavy and understeer, the wider tires help guide the front of the car and get me in the direction i want to go. I plan to eventually run 275 all four corners, this way i can rotate wheels, and dont have to worry about just front sets or just rear sets. Mostly beacuse i source used race tires for all my events, and its easier to get full sets of the same sizes rather then sets with different sizes.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote