View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #132
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
you just need to modulate throttle.

I mean my car is probalby making as much hp as your car doest at 6500 at like 4000 rpms.

turbo lag is an illusion.

either way sick ride
modulating the throttle and dealing with HP is different matters, its easier to drive the car with current power and maybe a tad more, like 30+ maybe. Its not a matter of needing more power either, its a matter of needs, i dont need more power to go faster i just need to modify my line a little and maybe do a little suspension work. More power will just force me to adjust my whole driving technique and not just throttle.

i aree lag is managable, but why be forced to manage things just for power on the straits, id rather not have to manage anything and concentrate on other things while driving.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote