Old 07-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #23
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
+1 to what Silviaguy240 said.
Why is there always some depressing bullshit on the news. Id love it if for one FULL week we could hear about nothing but good stuff.....and I dont even watch the news. Is strange watching news from other countries and then watching our news stations.........
The News media Loves to Cover Suff like this , sadly it sells and the public watches. This case here was serious enough for me to dwell on it, that bitch is evil . But other shit like Paris Hilton ,Britney Spears , Mel Gibson ,Lindsay Lohan and their Police troubles are covered religiously by mainstream media. That type of crap isnt important to me.

I look at it like this , They mind fuck us , lol.They feed us all this shit day and night to keep our minds diverted from the real important issues.Slight of hand sort of speak. Divert attention like a magician. They keep us occupied and side tracked . To give the Pop Culture something to talk about, you know around the office or break room.
Why dont they cover shit like the Wars in the Middle east ?Hell, were already in Lybia now . How many Countries is that now?How that shit happen?I mean really report , ask civilians and get real uncensored testimonies of the shit that going on over there.It Aint going to happen , because the media is controlled and used to spread War propaganda .Its a tool , and our Govment uses it daily to mind fuck us.
You just have to be smart enough to know when they treat us like mushrooms . Feed us shit and keep us in the dark.lol
Our Culture knows more about American Idol , Dancing with the stars and all those reality shows . Were more interested on that shit.Hell, ignorance is bliss.
I can go on and on, think outside the box. Learn to watch the news objectively and inteligently.
Can you imagine if they covered and reported on the real important issues and didnt lie to us?