View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #85
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
All we saw of a Sentinel in Xmen 3 was the head... Which presents another continuity issue... How the fuck they even have that in the Danger Room when the shit hadn't even been created yet?

I'm assuming the new Sentinel posted above is just a sort of mock up and we'll mostly see CG versions on the screen. That one looks way to small and flimsy. I suppose all the use of plastic is to counter Magneto though...
CG is what will make/break it. Sure, thats a physical prop, that may not even bee done, but once they ad all the effects it will look fierce and "real", rather then a plastic oversized toy.

While there has been many story issues, the special effects, settings and costumes have all been fantastic.

As for the Sentinel in the Danger Room - it was fan service. I think the problem with all the X-Men movies is that the producers never expected to make another. The "Avengers" series on the other hand, they quickly realized they had some serious money makers on their hands and planned out the future of the franchise better.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote