Thread: Ca18det FAQ
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 11:01 AM   #97
Maxstyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Maxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond reputeMaxstyle has a reputation beyond repute
I love my CA. It has this bulky feel that CA's and RB's have with the iron block. It has been quite a test of my patience. I'll be running my HKS 264 cams in a bit and it has changed everything I origanally had in mind. Sometimes you even have to source products in England and Aust. Really evaluate you options. Make a list of all the parts you will need on day for both motors. Then begin searching for where to get them and prices on internet. Do not intend to buy from Manufactures directly. Like Boss Auto Product has awsome products for CA18 but how would you get them from Japan. No one here really distributes. And if someone can get it for you. There will be charges to tack on that cuz they are entitiled to make a bit of profit too. Good luck with your project. hope to see you around here more often.
Maxstyle is offline   Reply With Quote