View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 08:30 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK2K View Post
Also......Do I see a white r34 sedan in the back..? I need to check this guys inventory out...
It doesn't fucking matter. If they were brought here unregistered then they will never be legal in any way, shape, or form. It's the paperwork that's done when exiting the origin country/entering the destination country that matters. If this car isn't registered then even if you take it to the track you run the risk of it being seized.

Come on, guys. This is basic fucking math at this point. How are you gonna post a thread asking about doing this the right way then insinuate that you're going to go pay a dude that clearly has illegal cars? I mean I give you props for trying to do it right but be patient. Don't pay some cuck's mark-up for an illegal car.