View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 11:23 AM   #23016
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasponger View Post
'95 sunroof question.. its not off track or leaking or broken trim

my sunroof loves to open, tilt and slide, but it doesnt like to close half the time. I bought a used switch. First try it worked. Couple days later, wouldnt close. Manually close with the allen, then a couple minutes later the switch works. Ive used a paperclip to close it before thinking it was the switch, but that wasnt working today either.
How can i tell if its a wiring/power problem or would it be the motor.

My door locks seem weak as well if thats related.
take a power probe. connect to the power wire that goes to the motor. turn the key to accessory and push the switch. it you have 12v at the wire, but the motor aint working, then the motor is bad. (assuming that the ground wire is also good)

if you do NOT have 12v when you press the button, use the power probe to feed 12v to the motor, and see if it operates properly, then troubleshoot the switch/button

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote