Thread: bushings!
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 07:08 PM   #29
statik
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
statik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond reputestatik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to statik Send a message via MSN to statik
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasTek240 View Post
where did you guys get your ES kits?
I honestly don't remember, i saw a post on zilvia maybe 8 months ago listing it at a stupid low price and i jumped on it, just been sitting on them for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
The one from Courtesy Nissan, $127 shipped was the lowest of the bunch - that and Phase2 just completely ignored me. Came with with the TC rod, LCA and front/rear swaybar bushings. Noticed the S13 sets are complete but also more $$$. Nothing for the arms but like I've said I got some Whiteline and Powertrix poly bushings lying around so I'm all good. Also, I've noticed you did aswell, I'm getting Moog balljoints and tie rod ends. Leaving the powerbar for the future.

edit:
7-18103G Energy Suspension Master Bushing Set - 1995 to 1998
Ah ok you got the master bushing set, I got only the rear set for ~$50 awhile back, I plan on doing the fronts later on during winter when I tear the motor apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1234664 View Post
where do i order from if i want every single bushing in the back including the uprights? (for s13)
Courtesy sells a lot of ES stuff

http://www.courtesyparts.com/energys...ion/240SX.html
http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchan..._Code=7-18106G