View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 08:58 AM   #108
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
Cognitive dissidents is a powerful thing when that is what you took from the list. Most rational people see the list and go "damn this has got to stop!" . You saw the list and said uh the scary black man was asking for it. That is why you are a racist Corbic.

You see this as a color issue. I see this as a crime issue. That is what makes you a racist.

I don't care what color the guy is. He was trashing a store, so I understand why the owner may want to shoot him. The owner did so, but based on the law, did not have the right, so he now goes to jail.

Please explain to me how this had anything to do with race? I suppose in your warped view of the world had the dead guy been white the Arab would have received the death penalty and had the Arab been white he'd received a fucking award.

I see a list of shooting, many still waiting to go to trial and skewed truths put together to get simple minded people like your self whipped up into a race baiting furry. This is done not to reduce crime, improve communities or promote racial harmony but instead to further the political and economic goals of particular individuals.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote