Thread: CA 87' rx7 fc
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:42 PM   #22
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by eZiR- rps13 View Post
ha... :/ sharpie fades, not sure how it would constitute "thousands off"
never a whiteboard, I'm not writing my grocery list on it
was more of a canvas, not for doodling, but actual planned out drawings ...
... but yea , I originally wanted respond with an insult, but internet trolls aren't worth the effort, basically if you're not interested in purchasing or giving constructive criticism... il bid you adieu ma'am ...
I don't know man, it just seems so trashy and immature.

I honestly wouldn't mind lists on it, roadkill style. There's "rough", and then there's.... the neighborhood kids drew all over your car.

But hey, GLWS, no hate for the car here, I don't think it should be junked or anything. Just be real about what you've got - which is a car with potential but that would be embarrassing to drive, as it sits.

Lol imagine an s13 that looked like that.... people part clean strait low milage s13's just because they can instead of taking reasonable prices, that thing would be soooo dead. On the flip side, I'm glad it's not dead, and that you're looking out for it.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote