View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 08:51 PM   #27
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Holy crap this is a great deal...I just sent my payment!

EDIT:

PM sent because I just looked at my invoice and the shipping info is blank?!
email us the shipping info - glitch fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinIX View Post
Tension rods ordered.

What's the weathering resistance like on this? Last tension rods from (----) rusted within a month all to heck and back.
Thanks, they weather pretty good but you are in MD, so Im sure you need some sort of winterizing / yearly teardown and refresh to keep things legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogerlovers View Post
Just put my order in for one set of each, cant wait! great deal. on a side note also did not see a section for shipping info, my shipping and billing info are the same though, lmk if you need any more info from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
^^ Okay so I was not the only one (Not seeing the shipping info)...
email us the shipping info - glitch fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2forsexty View Post
can i get a price shipped to m6e1w2
add $20 USD for shipping, and go to www.paypal.com and send USD to [email protected]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways90 View Post
ordered both and tie rods. ship everything else now just send the tie rods when they come in. thanks Dan! where you guys in Palm Beach?
ok, yes martin & nate & dave were in FL and I watched on driftstream
Quote:
Originally Posted by frsh4 View Post
Oh Shit! Sweet prices! Wanna order both but just gonna get traction rods for now.
Any deals on RUCA? Also till when will these prices last? ( wanna get tension rods next weeks maybe?)
no, ruca is sold out till the next version arrives.
as you can see by the activity in this thread over a few hours and the fact that we are practically giving them away means it wont last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
so what kind of new parts release are we talking about here
im keeping it more or less under wraps since my competitors are scumbags
you can visit our forum for some hints & there is some things in the announcements section and tech talk here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00se View Post
Dear Lord that is too awesome, just ordered.

Also Dan I just Messaged you but these are the same for both s13 and s14?

Probably should have asked before i ordered =/
yes its for 13 & 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by aalbert240 View Post
how long is this sale goin on ? really want these but dont get paid to next week fml!!!!
not long, good luck!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!