View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 12:12 AM   #6
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
Angry

i wouldnt want a renault engine in the car.. it seems like they are trying to cut cost.... which makes the car cheaper... and well crappier. in my opinion the guy from renault is running nissan into the ground... my dad works in a dyno lab for nissan testing engines.. and the guy from renault is trying to cut cost so much if they run into a small engine problem they dont get the money to run further testing on it..

and now look at our cars.. yea the altima coupe and 350z... but look at the sentra and versa.. and the frontier that get 15mpg. and now talks of a cummins titan. with gas and diesel prices this high dont u think a little 2.5L frontier getting 30mpg would sell to the average public...

to stay on topic.. the s16 probaby wont come to america, it makes to much sense for nissan to bring it here.