View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #17
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
From a drag standpoint, auto trannies aren't very helpful until you're running low-11s or faster, and 330whp sure isn't gonna get you to that point.

But hey... to each their own. Good luck.
We will see. i'm hoping for 12's out of the car should be pretty easy.

but i know this isn't a supra. But these mods 1. Downpipe 2. A'PEXi N1 Exhaust System 3. GReddy BCC 4. GReddy Profec B-Spec Electronic Boost Controller 5. 60mm Greddy Boost Gauge will give a 2JZ 460 Crank HP. And i have a few more mods, IC/BOV/Intake/etc

This is quoted from Suprastore.com
"Some have asked, what type of 1/4 mile ET and Trap Speeds should be expected. Trap Speed is the easiest indicator of true hp, with ET being much more driver dependent because the times are heavily changed by a good "launch". With this kit installed properly your car should run from 111-118mph in the 1/4 mile. If you can launch your car to a 1.8 60 ft. time, you may well be in the 11's on drag radials."

so take away 800-1000lbs from going from a heavy pig supra into a little S-Chassis. should be decent for 11's.
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote