View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 07:11 PM   #71
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
awesome. glad to hear. this is something i will be doing within the next couple of years. it is certainly something that is not obtainable overnight or in a few weeks.
Whats stopping you from getting this plan in motion now?

Its taken me a few years because I am trying to get a job in place before I make the move, and I feel like this year is the closest ive been to finally making it happen.

I am confident that either one of two things is going to happen this year:

1. I land a salary gig that will pay me enough to justify staying here in California
2. I get a good enough job offer thatll initiate my move up north.

My current job sucks and I'm pretty sure I'm a victim of workplace discrimination. I have been passed up for a promotion at least 3x with no real reason other than nepotism. I was as much as a company person as could be and then some and they just didnt give a shit. Took it for granted. Now I just do the bare minimum. I know I probably have a case and could take it up with the union but honestly I just want out.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote