View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #114
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Well gotta get this ready for Patience Metal Fabrication to get their hands on to build my roll cage.

The whole interior behind the front seats will be gutted to make room for the roll cage. Also the sunroof will have a brand new mount system made as to delete the track system. I will be looking into making a fiberglass or plastic style sunroof delete panel possibly. But for now I'll be using the stock glass because it matches the roof line the best.

Also recently just picked up this project. A 1995 240sx SE that has a wiring gremlin and a bad sunroof seal for one heck of a deal. The car has a Apexi Exhaust, tein lowering springs, only 99,000 miles on the stock motor.I will hopefully be able to get the car up and running in the near future.

I think I have it figured out in what the wiring issue is on the car but have not had time yet to see if it is the solution.