View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 11:49 PM   #56
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Small update.

I was set to drop the drivetrain in this past weekend but I had to rush the wife to the ER early Sunday morning. Ended up needing emergency surgery to remove her gallbladder. She she was in bad shape and started to getting jaundice. Been taking primary on parental duties while shes recovering. Annnnnnnnyways.

Been working on some small odds and ends. Still trying to decide on HMIC or FMIC. I love the idea of a high mount but a nice GReddy kit hanging off the front always looks tough.

Got the rack back in. Cleaned the cross member, wrapped up the relocation. Really happy about the fit and finish. I just need to toss in the fuel pump and wire in the relay to stabilize the voltage.

Since I'm running poly mounts, the driver's side needed a head shield. I had the skid plate from my old blue coupe laying around. Couple cuts and bends, we're golden. Thanks NCDOT!

Meanwhile, my quest for deals came in clutch. Shout out to THMotorsports for a KILLER price on a Hi-Power exhuast. I also scooped up a new PBM cobra flex from another member. Their shipping costs are ridiculous so it saved me like $100 on a new one. I need all the clearance I can get since i was just barely scraping my stock exhuast pulling into the garage.

Last edited by crash n' burn; 04-04-2019 at 08:24 AM..
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote