View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 09:55 AM   #8
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
doing okay for the most part. the pandemic worked out overall well for me actually other than getting fat and moderate levels of anxiety with mild psychosomatic symptoms.

I have issues with 'impulse control' buying stuff on car projects (still have my s14 although barely running). ended up being able make quite a bit more money in the last few years but money management is just as terrible.

my mental health goals is being able to make more money in 2023 (started llc this year and hoping to get some write offs) and get into better physical shape. did well in creating better life work balance, instead of working 6 days a week @75ish hours, down to 4 and half and 50ish hours. pandemic was kind to my industry in that I am likely to work remote indefinitely.

I was able to get my first house in '21 but just ended renting it out. housing appreciation was downright offensive from late 2020 to mid 2021 and could not afford anything in CA so got something out of state and renting it to tenants.

Ah funny some of you guys are talking about the crx. was going to check one out with a salvage title and hoping the frame is good. had a 89 CRX si and loved it.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote