View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 04:08 PM   #22519
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Alright, been throwing around the idea of using Sentra SE-R Spec-V front calipers (factory brembos). I like how they're sized for a similar weighted vehicle, not super expensive, should fit most wheel applications, etc.

What I don't like is the idea of having to use rotors drilled out for 5 lug. These brakes have been around for awhile, and when guys first started using them that was the only option. Nowadays I'm wondering if there is a more elegant solution for this problem, anyone ever figure it out? I've done a little digging but can't come up with a match. The factory rotors are only 22mm thick, but decently sized, 305mm. Altima SE-R rotors are too large and too thick (26mm iirc), and everything else is either too small or too large, and that's before I even get onto rotor hat depth.

For some reason tonight wilwoods website isn't loading, which is a shame because they have so much information to the public. Searched zilvia..nothing I could find, but maybe someone else knows.