Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 02:24 AM   #67
BoostyMcZface
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BoostyMcZface is an unknown quantity at this point
we'll have to grab beers and cruise when I get back

I totally agree on the need for mature, laid back meets / cruises. Less beat shit DIW guys like those puzzle piece guys. LOL and yeah it is sad how PNW stuff is so compartmentalized, it's really hard to find good groups. PNW_INC for example is still 'secret' and unsearchable other than the media page. There's a couple more too. A page called Modified Elite. Etc. California and AZ and NV have great pages and groups, for some reason Washington is full of so many morons wanting to just go drift in parkinglots and do dumb shit, everyone hides their groups and meet spots. There's a few 240s in the PNW INC page, just not many due to the requirement of a nice, tastefully done car that isn't a drift missile / project / etc. One guy has a R33 GTR full drivetrain under a S13, another has a VQ swapped S14 Kouki, it's just more rare. Just shoot them a message on the media page and see if anyone responds.

Rebuilt KA I mean 1500 isn't that bad, considering the hours to tear one apart, rebuild kit is probably 500 bucks but probably will take a good 6-10 hrs to do a rebuild correctly. I'd want some reviews and info though for sure

Go to nissanfest! lol I'd be there if I was in the states. I know there will be quite a few nice cars going.

BTW whats wrong with your current KA?
BoostyMcZface is offline   Reply With Quote