View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 02:30 PM   #49
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Can’t Nissan just bring back s-chassis reproduction parts like they’re doing for R-chassis..
LOL! Nissan USA refuses to even acknowledge our cars existed in the first place.

Not sure about other places in the world, but i wouldnt hold my breath. If the R-Chassis parts thing does well, MAYBE one day well start seeing those much needed fenders return... but honestly, dont count on seeing restoration parts for the S-Chassis coming out of Japan anytime soon.

Keep in mind though, theres still tons of little things you can find for the car (OE rubber etc) to restore with. hell, i just picked up a brand new hatch weather stripping for $180 (WORTH EVERY PENNY BTW! gets rid of SO much unwanted noise from the hatch area), brand new hood bumpers and new hatch bumpers. Gonna be grabbing brand new front windshield molding surround soon along with new inner door weatherstripping (the part where the glass rests against). Also picked up brand new weather stripping for the sun roof glass earlier this year.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote