View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 02:21 PM   #6
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
My setup is all based on my lack of funds for now...

but my future setup over time will consist of:
*suspension - Buddy Club Race Spec Dampners
*Wheels - 5-Zigen FNO1RC 17x10
*Tires - Toyo RA1 275/45R17
*Power - 370whp at 16psi (not going to let out my power setup tho)
*6pnt cage - weld in custom fitted to me
*interior - Sparce EVO2 seats, all mechanical/electrical gauges. (no stock)

And as for the headlight..Ill be putting the cover back on eventually, as soon as i can switch to the DOHC front bumper with a nice lip, so i have somewhere else ot put my oilcooler (passenger side behind vent). all ducted prettiness off those vents and turns signal locations. The oil cooler will have a scoop going to it after the winter season, as a temporary thing but fully function to bring my oil temp number downa lil bit.

I have read the rule books for SE-R SRX, NASA CCR quite a bit, but for now, HPDE's will be my main priority until i get to the competition level. We all know, nothing can replace seat time, plus i need to progress with my car slowly, as of now im outdriving my suspension and tires, so i upgrade tires now, adn suspensioin and wheels when i can afford them. Being a full tiem college student going for a bachelors degree, fundign this expensive hobby is much harder then most think, 21 credits per semester puts a nice lil dent in your funds.

Thanks for the questions guys and the advice, btw...the doors are covered now, with aluminum falshing. Kepp all questions and comments comming, ill answer everything to the bets of my ability.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote