View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 03:34 PM   #7
nissan180sxer
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
nissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura aboutnissan180sxer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
COMFAIRFWD? I tried to go there first. What's your rate/paygrade? I've heard the Navy is dumping serious funds into Atsugi...

...but what can you tell me about the Blue Ridge? lol

OT, I called a few places today. I was quoted $3000 - $5000 to get it done. The guy on the phone said $5000 was for a US-spec R35. I've heard they test things like noise, fuel, emissions, and change the headlights to 'point in the right direction'. Can anyone confirm this? A Crosstrek wouldn't even need all of those things done. Headlights and MAYBE emissions...

LS2 at HSM-77. You?

BLR is probably the best ship you can be on. 4-5 countries and a dozen port visits a year. might be different for you tho but dont wanna go into detail. opsec lol are you BLR or 7th fleet staff? theres 2 commands on the ship. sorry cant help with car problems but for 3-5k might as well buy another car there.
nissan180sxer is offline   Reply With Quote