View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 02:33 PM   #4
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by biasword View Post
same exact situation. the fronts are the same. enjuku claims the front and rear pads for jdm silvias are different than 240s. this is the only place ive seen make this claim. i bought OE 240 rear pads anyways as i cant see what would be different.
My guess is they either pulled it out of their ass, came across a swapped car, or are basing this on the Euro 200SX service manuals. Euro 200SX uses a unique rear pad which I think is shared with the C33 Laurel. All other S13-S14-S15 use the same rear pad.

As for the fronts, they had a bunch of variations, especially the non-turbo Silvias. But 'Nissan' (Sumitomo) four pots all use the same pad, regardless of rotor size or aluminum/iron caliper body.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote