View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 06:17 PM   #124
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Heh heh... my SAFC helped me get my Enthalpy tune to that sweet spot and my car is a rocket now.
I would have talked to Martin and told him exactly what you adjusted. He could have sent you a better map for the ecu.
I had the same thought that I would use an SAFC to "fine tune" the Enthalpy ROM which was against Martin's advice.
So of course I started with the SAFC settings all zero'd out initially, then I started trying to fine tune it, and it would work for a day or so and then i'd have to adjust things again.
Finally one day I just uninstalled the SAFC like Martin suggested and the ROM tune ran better than it ever had before, specifically at partial throttle areas and was more reponsive. The SAFC was interfering with the ECU even with no adjustments being made.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote