View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 02:43 AM   #75
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
I'm interested in the outcome of this. I'm sure you won't leak your source of the overseas parts? I've never ordered any parts from overseas vendors that didn't come from a site like eBay. I'd love to learn YAJ but that is a whole 'nother topic.
I guess let me be more specific...

like the other thread about genuine S13 Silvia fenders, I'm ordering to see if it can be fulfilled. If it can, I'm stocking a few to resell.

There's really not a secret to this. If someone wants genuine parts, either 1) it's available via the proper channels in North America (or discontinued via that same channel), or 2) it's available in another territory overseas (or discontinued via that same channel). Parts inquiry are fairly straightforward, if it's not listed as EOL you can definitely order it, fulfillment is entirely another story.

Other regions may have parts makers producing them locally and sold as "genuine OEM Nissan", so for all intents and purposes it's identical to what you want (except it may be made in India or Malaysia or Chile or France)... but like I said, 6+ months wait.
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote