View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:20 AM   #52
Teigen
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Teigen is an unknown quantity at this point
Point is that I don't even care a little if XXXXX runs low 4 secs or xxxxxx runs low 5 sec with a billet VE head, i'm building

I'm not building this car for any specific class or racing series, Will do some timeattack but still want to maybe try other things.

I know VE is a good head and that it performs well, If i wanted one I would already had one. Thing is, I want this car to be different from everything else.

When you think of a 200sx/240sx/S14 within racing/motorsports, the picture is a sliding driftcar. Here in Norway, I have never seen a Grip/timeattack Silvia IRL all those years, so thats why I bought it, make a grip car be different.

When tinking of SR2X engines and tuning, everyone does a VE swap, I thought "hey, I'm gonna do it different"

So what is more different than a GRIP Silvia with a DE head ? At least here where I live its nothing I've ever seen.

you can call me a sick fuck with a disturbed brain but I like doing things different and spending much effort to even the smallest piece of the car.

I could probably sell just the BTCC Magnesium Valvecover itself to a museum or collector and buy a complete VE head for the money I could get for it.

Last update pic lol

58mm port, still having clearance to waterports etc
and btw the btcc primeras did up to 10500 rpm and didnt have any special rocker arm troubles, + the DE sr20 won the total BTCC in the late 90s.
And please don't doubt me on this, this thing I know

Peace

Last edited by Teigen; 09-08-2013 at 02:09 PM..
Teigen is offline   Reply With Quote