View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Broadfield Customs Clusters

Custom Clusters From Broadfield Customs

So your New Years resolution for 2014 is to be the cool kid on the block?... I'm here to help! Impress your friends, your lady/man, fellow drifters... heck, my mom even thinks these things are cool. Every cluster is custom made to your specifications. They are hand built to order... so no cookie cutter layouts. The customer and I will thoroughly discuss options, pricing and timeframe before the transaction takes place. The customer will need to supply the donor cluster and the electronics they want retrofitted into it. I'm also an authorized Speedhut gauge dealer if you do not already own your gauges. I highly recommend a set of these for numerous reasons. Quality, customization, warranty and affordability are the first things that come to mind. Please take a look at my other sale thread for more info: ***CLICK HERE***

If you would like to order a cluster or simply inquire about one, please use the email form from my website: Contact Broadfield Customs

Pricing for raw clusters start off at $200. Prices will vary depending on what you want in it and what vehicle it's for. I offer an optional $50 7-step polishing service of the OEM cluster lens... restoring it back to new condition. Some need it, some don't, some don't care and others don't run it all. So please let me know if you want it and I'll add it to the quote. I also offer LED indicators in the form of turn signals, high beams, oil and universal warning lamp... as seen below

Here are several examples of some clusters I have done for various vehicles. If you would like to see more clusters or examples of my other custom interior pieces, please check out my website and Facebook:

Broadfield Customs Gallery

https://www.facebook.com/BroadfieldCustoms

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 02-26-2014 at 06:58 PM..
Sponsored Links