View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 07:07 AM   #53
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navajo_drifter View Post
as we get close as hell to this event...im thinkin i wont be able to attend...please tell me i can get my money back....my cage builder had to get a welder and it was suppose to be in 2 days ago...my fire suit was to small, it is on order again...summit hooked it up...but it will be in nc on friday, just don't know what time...and i STILL NEED A TRAILER.....these three issues will keep me from runnin...i need all satisfied in about 24 hours...ugh...i don't have faith, but im still stayin positive...but who do i talk to bout a refund...
1) Worse comes to worse, take the car from the cage builder, with the cage partially complete and drive in B-Class. Basically, it's the same as A-Class, but you're not running tandem.

2) If you're not running Tandem (A-Class) then you don't need a fire suit, or if you absolutely need a Firesuit, then contact EliteJDM via phone and ask them to order you one and request track pickup - when you call ask to speak to either Anthony (Salesman) or Nick (Owner). They're both fantastic people. (PM me if you can't find their phone number on the web).

3) Go to U-Haul and see if you can get the hookup on a trailer for short notice. I don't think they're that expensive...

BUT, if you can't come to ECB, contact Tim and or Matt Petty and tell them the situation and request a refund. They're both GREAT people and I'm sure they'll try to make it right for you. Also, I believe they can credit you towards future events, if you'd be interested in driving them.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote