View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 11:46 PM   #24
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
I've always been a jack ass on forums and never been one to sugar coat my thoughts since i had my s14 in 2002. My "online rep" has never been a concern.

I always have had strong opinions when it comes to car stuff even if it's not a popular one.

On another note I would argue that stance isn't a trend but has been awhile for quite some time.(since atleast the late 90's in japan and isn't going anywhere.)

it's just more of a semi recent phenomenon that has caught on in the states. (can't speak for other countries since i don't live there.)

My first aggressive wheel set up w/ pulled fenders and camber was early 2000 on my s14. I only knew one person who done it at the time.(jdmrice richard 240sx red hatch.) i was inspired and did the same thing. so even at time it wasnt a trend. (as far as the states) it was one dude. I was blown away at the set up. I had to have it myself. Never even knew it would catch on. for years i kept calling everyones wheel set ups sunk like a battle ship cause no one was doing it at the time and got banned on many forums for my comments lol
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote