View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 11:09 AM   #10
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Quoted for truth.
hey, i dont mind helping to educate people. i dont see them as brain dead (was a little shocked that you changed my wording)... its just that not everyone has the time, dedication or attention spans to learn or research for the information ive picked up and committed to so heavily over the past 16 years (especially in the last 5 years getting into manufacturing aero bits). i prefer teaching people and hoping they learn something new versus ridiculing them for being ignorant simply because they might be new or they dont have the same level of dedication to put toward these cars and all the silly history behind them and the parts like i have/do

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote