View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 01:58 AM   #15
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection

relax people, i am here, i will save you.

the past 2 months i have been researching roof racks and i have had one installed for the past month or more.

its very universal except the Q Clips. which are Q38.

what you need to do is go on craigslist. find a roof rack setup with 48 inch crossbars and 4 q towers. you buy the Q clips on ebay for 35 shipped for all 4.

then you buy what you need or want as options. like a fairing, snowboard mount, bike mount, whatever it is your going to use it for.

if that doesnt help you. go to yakima.com. go to fit your car. put your car in. and it will ring you up at 583$ and you can pay them alot. then take your package to a bike shop and pay them a shit load, and they will install it. or you can just do what i did and spend a total of $150 and install it yourself.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote