View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:44 AM   #23
slipnslide88
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
slipnslide88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Look guys the car isnt illegal. I own the car so how is it like selling a stolen car? You can take the car and have it state registered if you wanted to. Then it would be in some way legal to drive. Is this the first R34 in the united states? No. Will it be the last no. People have them. Whether they are daily drivers or show/track cars is up to them. Nothing illegal about selling a car I OWN. It's a R34 it's only $23k. There's a ready why it's $23k it needs somebody to title it in the US or use it for other purposes.

And the reason why you see a lot of R32s up for sale lately is by law after being 25 years old they become legal US cars no matter the safety and emissions issues. So all these nice state and some federal titled R32s and R33s are being sold now before they become legal and the owners lose their ass on the cars. If you paid $50k for a modded Motorex R32 and could sell it for $50k now, wouldn't you do it? Instead of waiting til it's legal here and selling for $15k or $20k.

Look go shit somewhere else. I don't wanna here this Skykine drama. Been there done that I'm sure I know more than you and your Wikipedia answers.