View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
killerGSR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
killerGSR is an unknown quantity at this point
FS/Feeler: SSR Formula Mesh 17x10.5 -12 18x12.5 +5 5x114 -Custom Built-RARE

I searched a very long time to find/build these wheels. I built them over winter. Got tires mounted and car sat in the garage. I drove it maybe a total of 1 mile down the block and back around to make sure everything fit well. Haven't even aligned the car to dial this setup fully in.

4inch step lips in the front
5.5 step lips in the rear

Rear tires are Pirelli 265 35 18 with 90% tread. (i had these on my other wheels hence why its 90% tread and not 99.9)

Front tires are 225 35 17 Yokohoma S drive with 99.9% tread. I think the stickers are still on the tires. I know i have receipt from tire rack somewhere around here.

Wheels have no damage at all. I paid top dollar to have these mounted without any nicks/scratches.

Faces have fresh white powdercoat on them . Lips and Barrels are also brand new.

They are still on the car and im not sure if i want to sell em. I wanted these wheels for the at least 5 years but now something else came up that i may want to build instead.

Price will be $3500. This is a local price. Located in Chicago,IL. If you want shipping i can ship but it will cost you and same goes for paypal fees.

killerGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links