View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #34
JDM_Tuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
JDM_Tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLiDe_WaYz View Post
I wasn't bashing at all. It's just a little far fetched to have a car at that level just by flipping and parting cars.

It's cool man, keep up the good work! Atleast your doing the heart transplant yourself! Most guys your age only have wet dreams about a car like yours.
It's cool no worries but do understand not everything was bought at the same time, body work was done because I needed the car to get plates and insurance, then few months later interior was done. Then it took me a year to convince my mom that an sr would be a good buy. And then the car stayed like that for about a year and I got to be a better driver while saving my money an then I began to buy parts from then til now. So don't think this was just a quick build, how I'm writing it makes it seem like it happens right after each other but that's not what happened, also know i don't for ask or buy "cool new shit" like $$ electronics or video games 100% of my money goes to cars which I guess can account for how I can afford some stuff with the money I earn. Thanks for everyone's comments and complements but try to keep your posts car related, no questions about my personal life. Thanks
JDM_Tuner is offline   Reply With Quote