View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 02:54 PM   #90
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
That said, I wouldn't be mad if this shit lasted on through May as well!
Fuck that, we need to get back to being social. That?s human nature for normal human beings. Not all of us like to be hermits in our house afraid of the sun. Video games and shit is not a way of life, being outside and having interactions with other people is.

The thought of people/kids having PTSD is a joke. People need to harden the fuck up, i being a millennial can say we are the softest fuckers around with all these worries. Bunch of pussies now days with so many worries, the youth is doomed because of how we?ve evolved in our methods of thinking.

I am essential, have been since day one. All my family is essential, not a thing has changed in that regard. Once a cure is made this will be just another faze, am I?m willing to bet still a lower deal toll than SARS or even the flu season of 2016 which was around almost 80,000 killed?