View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 10:17 AM   #87
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
At this point, I am willing to remain home for a couple extra weeks while people decide to "liberate" their states and kill off a few hundred thousand people just to prove that the scientists and doctors know what the fuck they're talking about if the "leaders" apparently don't
Although I still have to go to work as our company was deemed essential, I do hope that those needed "liberation" go out and get sick. I really hope these individuals realize that staying at home will benefit the entire community, not just themselves. But at this point, being several weeks into it, they wont and they will be begging the hospital to let them in when they're blue in the face cause they cant breathe.