View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 12:03 PM   #73
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Texas peak is unknown, due to the fact several nursing homes failed to contact the CDC with positive Covid cases. This happened in my home town of Yoakum, Texas as well as Austin, Texas. My wife is currently working from home screening patients and sending them to a local Covid testing centers or scheduling them to see their PCM. On the military front, more and more of my collides in the Medical field are getting activated. I'm nervously waiting to see if the Federal Government activates a stop clause measure for all service members EAOS or Retiring in the next six months. All Branches of service missed their recruiting quota by significant amounts for the past three years, regardless of what the POTUS says.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote