View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #116
BHack3tt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
BHack3tt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
Something you guys need to think about is something called "cost benefit analysis"

ISIS has never claimed to be the highest top end products on the market. However.......

We have sold almost 1000 ISIS Suspension arms. ZERO Failures. These are also on a Professional Formula Drift Car, numerous weekend drifters, plenty of street cars and doing great!!

By all means if someone wants Nasa quality welding I am sure we can find you a product to fit your needs. We sell everything from the highest end products down to some that are much lower than ISIS.

When ISIS came out we wanted to help them provide a quality product that withstands normal daily abuse and still be able to provide it at a GREAT PRICE.

I think ISIS does this hands down. I have been selling parts for over 10 years and ISIS is by far the best for the money in my personal oppinion.

If anyone has any more questions or comments please feel free to email me directly - [email protected]

Sincerely

Ken Harrison
Thumbs up to an owner of a company who takes the time to research feedback even on forums!!! I have put a lot of thought into your "cost/benefit analysis" that you speak of, and have ordered the ISIS suspension rod package.

Everyone would go buy the most expensive/best quality suspension parts if we could afford them. I personally am just looking for a reliable suspension setup for extremely minimal track and 95+% DD quality. I have not heard of any ISIS breakdowns either.
BHack3tt is offline   Reply With Quote