Thread: G-Dimensions
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 04:48 AM   #23
nissan240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
nissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to all
i was talking to james! when he built me head he did a great job with no complaints like i said he even followed up on my install to make sure everything went fine! but when i took in my bottom end to him he still did a good job but not like the first time! on the day he told me to go in and pick up my bottom block on a saturday saying he would be there on a saturday which no one wasnt there that day made me drove over an hour for nothing(shop was closed) you can ask him yourself he might still even remeber, cuz it was no more than a year ago. yes of course the next day apologize but still! he also said he did my timing was already done and all i had to do was drop it in and drive and didnt have to mess with anything which was a lie!
nissan240 is offline   Reply With Quote