View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 01:06 PM   #70
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
TriniTT is on the path to ruinTriniTT is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
LOL dude , I don’t have a “personal agenda” to bash your product. When Franklin and I did his swap you sent me a PM asking about mount info I don’t recall if you were the dude who I forgot to reply to or told I wasn’t planning to make a kit / production. Then later when I started my swap you offered me your mounts and I kindly denied told you there was flaws in your kit and I could do a better job on my own.

Then your personal butthurt agenda to tell everyone how mean and shitty I am started. Which is fine by me because everyone who’s dealt with me (and trust me I’ve dealt with far more people in and out of the industry both through my business and during my time as Nissan’s Motorsport Director) that I’m just straight forward.

With that said I’m glad you’ve spent so much time developing parta and are moving forward with something you love. Understand basic leverage systems and materials before crying to the world about how shitty I am. maybe take a Physics 101 course at your local community college instead of being a cry baby. get over it I don’t like your mount design, I never have. If your mount design was good I would of proudly have bought it because it would of made my life easier when swapping my car years after franklins swap. It was obviously flawed enough that other members who know better and understand basic principles of load bearing, heat, vibration and leverage spent hours making our own mounts. Just because a YouTube guy used your mounts and street kids use your mounts doesn’t mean everyone in the world will.

I’m glad I was able to inspire you along with the guys in japan who did this swap before me to do something you like and turn it into a profitable small venture.

-Juan
Every time you respond to me I appreciate it, because you prove my point with your constant tone of disrespect. I never offered you my mounts, and you never denied or said anything regarding flaws in my design. In fact, the first time I heard you believed that was through other people telling me you had been spreading misinformation that there was some inherent flaw with their design that would cause premature and potentially catastrophic engine mount failure. And yet, you have never once laid hands on my mounts nor provided any proof of said flaw.

The fact is, you only began bashing me personally and my mounts when you realized I had spent years building up a fan base for the swap, and truly I heard nothing until Jimmy Oakes began his swap. I think it angered you so much that I was the one he was turning to, because in your narcissistic mind you fathered this swap by hacking up Franklin’s car before I developed an actual swap setup for it. You want to take credit for the swap, but you can’t with my successes in the way. The fact that you claim I’ve made it “into a profitable small venture” is a solid indicator, because in saying so, you admit I’ve been successful with my resources. And that drives you to anger and bashing.

You also seem to have issues with people that can’t benefit you in any way, whether financially or for your narcissistic reputation. I never told anyone you were mean and shitty. I simply explained to people what was happening behind the scenes because your slander against me is the antithesis to reality. I am about to prove that below with screen shots of our conversation.

When you make comments like “Understand basic leverage systems and materials before crying to the world about how shitty I am. maybe take a Physics 101 course at your local community college instead of being a cry baby”, it really shows what kind of person you are. Not that I need to dignify myself to you, but I earned my degree at Hong Kong University and I build and repair robots for a living. So perhaps you should finish your own community college degree before throwing insults at me for my education and background, about which you know nothing.

And nobody can provide any evidence that my mounts have any issues, because they don’t. The people you know who have made their own are people you persuaded that my mounts have a flaw, which says more about you than it does about my mounts. And of course for people with access to welding, you can cobble together your own mounts cheaper. But they won’t compare in quality or performance to my USA-sourced T6061 CNC mounts. I’ll let people decide for themselves if my mounts appear to be something manufactured my someone with a b-rate education and no structural engineering/cad background.

Our initial conversation and your response to my prototype mount design:

You asking me why I banned you from the group after your incessant drama mongering and bashing me personally, telling people I banned you because you refused to buy my mounts (from which I make zero profit). And proceeding to admit you were only posting drama because "it was fun, it's way easy to get you worked up":

So you admitted you persisted in posting drama after I repeatedly warned you that the continuation of which would get you banned from the group AGAIN. So quit lying to people, it's obvious that you have a personal problem with me and my success with this swap and there is nothing inherently wrong with my mount design. People can decide for themselves, but it's important for people to know both sides when one person is slinging accusations like you have been.

TriniTT is offline   Reply With Quote