View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:36 PM   #68
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
They passed health care without a single vote. They passed 3 multi trillion dollar spending bills.
And somehow they still have not come to take your guns! They did vote on healthcare... it was debated for over 2 years. Just because the final bill was enormous and not many had full read it does not mean that it was just clumped together over night. You do realize that right? I mean healthcare was a major issue for a long time.

And all those other spending bills - passed by congress so... is your point that sometimes congress does things you do not like? just because you do not like it does not make it unconstitutional... and if it was it would be struck down in the courts... so... what are you trying to say exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Nazi Military?

You mean the German police that round them up?

The Polish and French did not have guns. Europe has never had a strong history of gun ownership. Gun Ownership really grew in the great frontier and untamed "new world" where oppressive Governments had little control.
The SS, the brown shirts, etc. you know those guys were considered paramilitary forces...wait, you do know that right? The Nazi party had both a defense force as well as a paramilitary force. There was the Wehrmacht which was the military and then the different branches (luftwaffe, Waffen, etc. - if I remember correctly 10th grade history was awhile ago...) underneath it. Holy shit I did not think this was going to turn into history 101...

The Polish and French had an army right? The Brits had a military... and well... they got pooped on too. The Russians though... can you explain that? I guess the Russians had no history of gun ownership... yeah that is what it was... not that the Nazi's were an enormous fighting force that were ruthless, yeah that probably had nothing to do with it at all. How much derp derp do you have left? It has been a slow few days of work, but I really did not expect to have to teach you basic shit you should have learned even if you slept through basic history. Oh right, RWNJ - did Glenn Beck tell you real history or something?
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote