View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 07:51 PM   #1
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Mazworx SRVQ Transmission Adapter Pt 1

Mazworx SRVQ Transmission adapter kit

I've named this part 1 because its not a full review. My car still needs a few more parts before it can drive. I will continue updating this once I make more progress. Some might say, why not wait until everything is completed? I believe the initial review is just as important as the last.

After looking through the instructions and the parts, I felt a little disappointed. Up to this point, Mazworx never posted instructions or said what it took to get this to work. I tried calling, emailing, contacting through IG and never got a reply. So I took the risk and placed my order. (its my fault) If I had the chance to see the instructions prior to ordering, I would have gave this a second thought before spending $1750.

Some of the major points to keep in mind for those thinking about this, the instructions tell you to sawzall the bellhousing and cutoff 3/8" from the input shaft. This completely voids the warranty on my new $1800 transmission The welds on the tranny crossmember in this kit look questionable. I couldn't get any good pictures because of the poor lighting and its powder coated black. The shifter doesnt have any markings on it. Hopefully its not ebay.

The shifter bracket is only held on by 2 bolts. Theres no support at the bottom like oem. I'm no engineer....I just hope it wont brake. I mean it shouldnt, as long as no one tries to sit on it

Instructions

Part 2 coming in a couple months.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links