View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 03:58 PM   #90
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyCarruthers View Post
Any shops near Sacramento? All the shops around here are pretty much Les Shwab or some corporate owned people who don't really know shit.
this thread should just be changed to the bay and socal alignment shop.

is there anyone else other than affinity in Rancho Cordova in the sacramento area that does alignment for low cars? Im talking low low. nothing wrong with affinity performance. i was just quoted almost 150 for an alignment and id have to take the day off work to go in as they arent open on the weekend.

im only looking for shops who will do this correct. every arm on my car is adjustable and i want them to adjust that and not my eccentrics. i dont mind spending 150ish to get it done as it may be tedious for the tech, but i just wanted to see if there were any other options.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote