View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 12:01 PM   #87
S30ZG
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
S30ZG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_240sx View Post

S30ZG, nice Lexus too, is it growing on you compared to the S13? I hope I'll have a Lexus/Toyota sedan in my life at
Lol I haven't driven my s13 for about a month. Kinda miss driving it, kinda don't [emoji23]. Hopefully I can start digging into its issues pretty soon here. Had to do a 90k on the GS since it looks like the PO didn't do much maintenance unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostyMcZface View Post
having two boosted cars is tough. 2j swap would be badass though! lol if the 240 can support daily duties, why not? thatd be a hell of a sleeper too. I've wanted a big turbo SC for a while.

East coast isn't toooo bad, where ya at?

Once I sell my Focus ST I'm turning the 240 into the daily til I swap the motor. then it'll be nice weather daily. lol

Ha yeah I'm going to wait till my brother does a 2JZ swap into his '97 SC300 before we tackle turboing the GS. I kinda hope he does a vvti 2jz because they are so much cheaper than non vvti [emoji389].

How do you like your Focus ST? I've driven one or two and they felt kinda slow to me haha. I'm dying to see reviews on the Focus RS after we start getting them stateside though [emoji48]
S30ZG is offline   Reply With Quote